CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF YEAR!

It WAS WONDERFUL to be all together again after so many years of missions and such. It will be our last Christmas together for two years as Danny will be on the mish.
I loved our night with the Millers. It will go down in my remembrance book as the night heaven came to earth. The feelings of love and family were so warm and good. The sweet testimonies born about the Savior were unforgettable. It really is what Christmas is all about. Family support and togetherness. That is really what Christmas is all about. I was so worried about making it the perfect Christmas and it really was. Not everyone got everything they wanted. But I got what I wanted. To be together with my wonderful family for Christmas. THAT IS WHAT CHRISTMAS IS ALL ABOUT. Through the years we all will be together......
Now that our family is growing and expanding even though we may not be all together for Christmas, we will always hold in our hearts the times we spent together.
Thanks to all of you for all you did to make this Christmas the most memorable one...... until next year! I love you all, mom

0 comments: