CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

The field is WHITE!


Elder Gunn and me are walking the icy streets everyday, we have found people to listen to us.  All our numbers have nearly doubled!! (On this day the streets were not so icy but trust me, I'm sure they were.  

Mom, blow this picture up and put it in Nico and Eliza's rooms so they will never forget me K? Ok Marci i'ts your job to brainwash your new little one like I did nico and Eliza into knowing who their favorite uncle is.... ok? Good.

My trainer is Elder Gunn.  He is totally AWESOME!  I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!  
I LOVE ROCHESTER!  

My area that I'm serving in is called Irondequoit, north of Rochester, it's a sweet place.   

So I'm here IN ROCHESTER!!!!!  Sooo sick.  and it's wayyyy cold.  It snowed all night and we woke up this morning I got my wish of a "WHITE FIELD!"   We went to the Sacred Grove.  There were no leaves on the trees, they were caked with white SNOW!! We were the first footsteps in the grove today. 

0 comments: