CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Brodie and Lindsay are Sealed in the Mesa AZ Temple!


Brodie and Lindsay have dated since the 9th grade. When Marci and Carlos were married, Brodie would ask me if I thought Lindsay would make a good wife! I told him I thought she was a nice girl but reminded him is was 14! He would ask me again, and I would say, Brodie that is a long way off. Then again he would say, I know but what do you think mom? He would comb over the brides magazines and pick out silver and china. Eight years later it finally happened! We are so happy for this darling couple and for their bright future. Lindsay just finished up her first quarter of nursing school. Brodie is pre-dental and they both have worked very hard. Brodie married the girl of his dreams. Lindsay has been planing this for years. We are happy to have this sweet girl in our family. They spent a week in Kauai on a Honeymoon and then met the family in Maui the next week.

0 comments: